Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accepted referral methods
- Via School (6)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (6)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (4)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (5)
- People with sensory impairment (5)
- People with an acquired brain injury (4)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (4)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (4)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (2)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (2)
- Hoisting Facilities (1)
Communication aids and support available
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (1)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Show full list...
Provides domestic services?
Special diets catered for
Carers can use hoisting?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
- Rent (1)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.