Showing results 1 to 32 of 32
Everybody Sport & Recreation
Short Breaks for carers of children
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (28)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (23)
- People with mental health difficulties (22)
- Carers (20)
- People with challenging behaviour (20)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (30)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (30)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (26)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (25)
- Via School (24)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (20)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (19)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (18)
- Pushchair Accessible (17)
- Accessible bathroom (13)
Is a referral required?
- Registered Charity (15)
- Public Sector (5)
- Private sector (3)
- Social Enterprise (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
Provides personal care?
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (8)
- Large Print Material (7)
- Translated Material (6)
- Use of symbols/pictures (6)
- Makaton (4)
Type of Educational Setting
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (1)
Able to assist with Medication?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.