Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Special diets catered for: Coeliac/Gluten-free
- Special diets catered for: Halal
- Facilities available at housing scheme: Designated smoking area
- Provides domestic services?: Shopping
- Accepted referral methods: Via Adult Social Care
- Accepted referral methods: Via Children’s Social Care
- Age Band: Young Adults (14-25)
- CW7 (1)
Opening Days and Times
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides domestic services?
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
- Via GP or Health Professional (1)
- Via Jobcentre Plus (1)
- Adults (18+) (1)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (1)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
- In Your Home (1)
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
Provides support to
- People with an acquired brain injury (1)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (1)
- People with challenging behaviour (1)
- People with mental health difficulties (1)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (1)
- Private sector (1)
- Rent (1)