Showing results 1 to 36 of 36
Central Cheshire Buddy Scheme (CCBS)
Short Breaks for carers of children
Housing with care and support
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides support to
- People with sensory impairment (32)
- People with dementia (31)
- Older people (29)
- People with mental health difficulties (26)
- LGBT+ (16)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (19)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (19)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (19)
- Accessible bathroom (18)
- Hoisting Facilities (16)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
Can prepare food?
- Yes (11)
Able to assist with Medication?
- Yes (11)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides domestic services?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (10)
Provides a sitting service?
Provides overnight support?
Additional languages offered
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (5)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Designated smoking area (2)
- Ensuite rooms (2)
- Garden (2)
- Pets welcome (2)
- Shared computers with computer access (2)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (1)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Suitable for bariatric?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.