Order by: relevance
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with sensory impairment (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
- Carers (2)
- LGBT+ (2)
How is the service provided?
Show full list...
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (4)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (4)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (4)
- Accessible bathroom (2)
- Hoisting Facilities (2)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via School (3)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (3)
Communication aids and support available
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.