Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Home care (personal care)
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides support to
- People with dementia (16)
- Older people (15)
- People with sensory impairment (14)
- People with mental health difficulties (9)
- People with an acquired brain injury (8)
Provides domestic services?
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Carers can use hoisting?
Can prepare food?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides overnight support?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
How is the service provided?
Additional languages offered
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.