Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Housing with care and support
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (7)
- People with mental health difficulties (7)
- Carers (6)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (6)
- People with sensory impairment (6)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (5)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (5)
- Pushchair Accessible (5)
- Hoisting Facilities (4)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (4)
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
- Via Early Years setting (1)
Provides personal care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.