Showing results 1 to 44 of 44
Morris Care Limited
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (39)
- Accessible bathroom (38)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (37)
- Hoisting Facilities (35)
- Pushchair Accessible (30)
Provides support to
- Older people (36)
- People with dementia (28)
- People with sensory impairment (25)
- People with mental health difficulties (12)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (10)
- Health Services (4)
- Not-for-Profit (2)
- Registered Charity (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
- Public Sector (1)
Facilities available at Care Home
Special diets catered for
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Communication aids and support available
Suitable for bariatric?
Additional languages offered
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
Type of Educational Setting
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.