Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (1)
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
- People with an acquired brain injury (3)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with dementia (3)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (6)
- Large Print Material (5)
- Makaton (3)
- Hearing Loop (2)
- Translated Material (2)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible bathroom (6)
- Accessible Parking (6)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (6)
- Pushchair Accessible (6)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (5)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Garden (5)
- Shared computers with computer access (4)
- Wifi (4)
- Designated smoking area (3)
- Ensuite rooms (3)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (5)
Suitable for bariatric?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Additional languages offered
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.