Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Refine your search
Filter your results
Provides support to
Is a referral required?
- No (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible bathroom (1)
- Accessible Parking (1)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (1)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (1)
- Hoisting Facilities (1)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
Communication aids and support available
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.