Showing results 51 to 100 of 132
North West Community Services (Greater Manchester) Limited
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- Older people (116)
- People with dementia (95)
- People with sensory impairment (74)
- People with mental health difficulties (52)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (49)
- Health Services (4)
- Registered Charity (3)
- Not-for-Profit (2)
- Public Sector (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Facilities available at Care Home
- Garden (75)
- Ensuite rooms (58)
- Wifi (50)
- Pets welcome (43)
- Shared computers with computer access (21)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (55)
- Accessible bathroom (47)
- Accessible Parking (44)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (43)
- Hoisting Facilities (38)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Special diets catered for
Provides personal care?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (35)
Provides a sitting service?
Provides domestic services?
Can prepare food?
Carers can use hoisting?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides overnight support?
Communication aids and support available
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Additional languages offered
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (7)
- Via GP or Health Professional (7)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (5)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (5)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (5)
How is the service provided?
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.