Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (1)
Provides support to
- Drug and/or alcohol misuse (2)
- LGBT+ (2)
- Minority Groups (2)
- People at risk of domestic abuse (2)
- People with an acquired brain injury (2)
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides domestic services?
How is the service provided?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Communication aids and support available
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.