Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (1)
Provides support to
- Older people (6)
- People with dementia (6)
- People with mental health difficulties (6)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (5)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (5)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (5)
Provides domestic services?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides personal care?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (3)
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible bathroom (2)
- Accessible Parking (2)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (2)
- Pushchair Accessible (2)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (1)
Additional languages offered
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Designated smoking area (1)
- Ensuite rooms (1)
- Garden (1)
- Pets welcome (1)
- Shared computers with computer access (1)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (1)
Suitable for bariatric?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.