Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (1)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (5)
- People with dementia (5)
- People with sensory impairment (5)
- Older people (4)
- People with challenging behaviour (4)
Provides domestic services?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (4)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Provides personal care?
Carers can use hoisting?
Additional languages offered
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.