Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Every day (2)
Provides support to
- Older people (3)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with dementia (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
- People with an acquired brain injury (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Show full list...
Provides domestic services?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides overnight support?
Provides personal care?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Can prepare food?
Carers can use hoisting?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible bathroom (1)
- Accessible Parking (1)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (1)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (1)
- Hoisting Facilities (1)
How is the service provided?
Additional languages offered
Communication aids and support available
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.