Showing results 1 to 30 of 30
Choices Housing Association Limited
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- Older people (23)
- People with dementia (21)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (20)
- People with mental health difficulties (17)
- People with an acquired brain injury (14)
- Health Services (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
- Not-for-Profit (1)
- Public Sector (1)
- Registered Charity (1)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (22)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides domestic services?
Provides personal care?
Can prepare food?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible bathroom (9)
- Accessible Parking (8)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (7)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (7)
- Pushchair Accessible (7)
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides overnight support?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Communication aids and support available
Additional languages offered
Special diets catered for
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (3)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
Suitable for bariatric?
Is a referral required?
Type of Educational Setting
How is the service provided?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.