Showing results 1 to 50 of 394
Alsager Community Support Centre
Information and Advice
Wishing Well Project
Education, Training and Skills
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with dementia (268)
- People with physical disabilities (220)
- People with sensory impairment (158)
- People with mental health difficulties (135)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (79)
Facilities available at Care Home
Accessibility aids and support available
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (169)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (125)
- Accessible Parking (119)
- Accessible bathroom (118)
- Hoisting Facilities (91)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Special diets catered for
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (63)
- Hearing Loop (47)
- Use of symbols/pictures (39)
- Translated Material (13)
- Makaton (12)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Provides personal care?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides domestic services?
Provides a sitting service?
Carers can use hoisting?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (40)
- Via GP or Health Professional (30)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (28)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (24)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (22)
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Additional languages offered
Facilities available at housing scheme
Staffing available on-site
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.