Showing results 1 to 31 of 31
Central Cheshire Buddy Scheme (CCBS)
Short Breaks for carers of children
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Elysium Care Partnerships
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (23)
- Large Print Material (9)
- Translated Material (7)
- Hearing Loop (3)
- Materials in Braille (2)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (26)
- People with physical disabilities (25)
- People with sensory impairment (22)
- People with mental health difficulties (12)
- Older people (10)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (26)
- Accessible Parking (25)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (17)
- Hoisting Facilities (14)
- Accessible bathroom (13)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (14)
- Via GP or Health Professional (9)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (6)
- Via Children’s Social Care (6)
- Via College or post-16 provider (5)
How is the service provided?
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (7)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (7)
Special diets catered for
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Additional languages offered
Facilities available at housing scheme
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides a sitting service?
- No (3)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (3)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.