Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (4)
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (6)
- Carers (5)
- People with physical disabilities (5)
- People with sensory impairment (5)
- People with an acquired brain injury (4)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (3)
Is a referral required?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (2)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (2)
- Pushchair Accessible (2)
- Accessible bathroom (1)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (1)
Communication aids and support available
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.