Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (2)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides support to
- People with dementia (7)
- People with physical disabilities (7)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (6)
- People with mental health difficulties (6)
- Older people (5)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via GP or Health Professional (1)
- Via Jobcentre Plus (1)
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
- Yes - 2 carers (3)
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides domestic services?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (2)
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Communication aids and support available
- Makaton (1)
Provides 24 hour live in care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.