Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Central Cheshire Buddy Scheme (CCBS)
Short Breaks for carers of children
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with sensory impairment (10)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (7)
- People with dementia (7)
- Older people (6)
- People with challenging behaviour (6)
Provides personal care?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accepted referral methods
- Via School (6)
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (5)
- Via College or post-16 provider (4)
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
Is a referral required?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (5)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (5)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (4)
- Accessible bathroom (2)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (1)
How is the service provided?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (5)
Provides domestic services?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
Communication aids and support available
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (3)
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Type of Educational Setting
Additional languages offered
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.