Showing results 1 to 33 of 33
Everybody Sport & Recreation
Short Breaks for carers of children
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (28)
- People with mental health difficulties (28)
- Carers (22)
- People with challenging behaviour (22)
- People with sensory impairment (21)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Voluntary Agencies (28)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (26)
- Via Children’s Social Care (26)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (25)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (22)
How is the service provided?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (19)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (18)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (17)
- Pushchair Accessible (17)
- Accessible bathroom (13)
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (9)
- Hearing Loop (8)
- Large Print Material (6)
- Makaton (6)
- Translated Material (5)
Type of Educational Setting
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (3)
Able to assist with Medication?
- Yes (3)
Provides domestic services?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Carers can use hoisting?
Additional languages offered
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Provides overnight support?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.