Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- Older people (7)
- People with dementia (6)
- People with an acquired brain injury (5)
- People with mental health difficulties (5)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Show full list...
Provides domestic services?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (3)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Provides personal care?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Carers can use hoisting?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (2)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (2)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (2)
- Hoisting Facilities (2)
- Pushchair Accessible (2)
Additional languages offered
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides overnight support?
Can prepare food?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Communication aids and support available
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.