Showing results 1 to 30 of 30
Central Cheshire Buddy Scheme (CCBS)
Short Breaks for carers of children
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (30)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (25)
- Hoisting Facilities (20)
- Accessible bathroom (18)
- Pushchair Accessible (15)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (20)
- People with mental health difficulties (15)
- Older people (13)
- People with dementia (12)
- People with an acquired brain injury (10)
Communication aids and support available
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (14)
- Via Children’s Social Care (6)
- Via GP or Health Professional (6)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (6)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (5)
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Garden (7)
- Wifi (5)
- Designated smoking area (4)
- Ensuite rooms (4)
- Shared computers with computer access (4)
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides personal care?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (3)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (3)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Additional languages offered
Carers can use hoisting?
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.