Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Central Cheshire Buddy Scheme (CCBS)
Short Breaks for carers of children
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (16)
- Large Print Material (7)
- Translated Material (4)
- Hearing Loop (2)
- Text Phone (2)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (19)
- People with mental health difficulties (11)
- Older people (9)
- People with an acquired brain injury (8)
- People with dementia (7)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (16)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (16)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (12)
- Hoisting Facilities (12)
- Accessible bathroom (10)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (11)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
How is the service provided?
Provides personal care?
- Yes (6)
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (5)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Additional languages offered
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (3)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (3)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.