Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with dementia (6)
- Older people (5)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (5)
- People with mental health difficulties (5)
- People with challenging behaviour (4)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
- Yes (4)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible bathroom (3)
- Accessible Parking (3)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (3)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (3)
- Hoisting Facilities (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via GP or Health Professional (1)
- Via Jobcentre Plus (1)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (3)
Provides domestic services?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Communication aids and support available
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Carers can use hoisting?
- Yes - 2 carers (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
Additional languages offered
- Polish (1)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
How is the service provided?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.