Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with dementia (7)
- People with mental health difficulties (7)
- Older people (6)
- People with an acquired brain injury (6)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (6)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides domestic services?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides personal care?
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides overnight support?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Can prepare food?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
Is a referral required?
Additional languages offered
How is the service provided?
- Face to face (1)
Communication aids and support available
Accessibility aids and support available
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.