Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (8)
- People with mental health difficulties (8)
- Carers (7)
- People with an acquired brain injury (6)
- Older people (5)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Show full list...
Communication aids and support available
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (5)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (5)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (5)
- Hoisting Facilities (4)
- Pushchair Accessible (4)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (2)
Additional languages offered
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.