Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Refine your search
Filter your results
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
- Older people (3)
- People with an acquired brain injury (3)
- People with challenging behaviour (3)
- People with dementia (3)
Additional languages offered
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (2)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible bathroom (1)
- Accessible Parking (1)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (1)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (1)
- Hoisting Facilities (1)
Provides domestic services?
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Designated smoking area (1)
- Ensuite rooms (1)
- Garden (1)
- Pets welcome (1)
- Shared computers with computer access (1)
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Communication aids and support available
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Provides personal care?
Carers can use hoisting?
- Yes - 2 carers (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.