Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
PeoplePlus Independent Living Services
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (14)
- People with an acquired brain injury (13)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (13)
- Carers (12)
- Older people (11)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (16)
- Via Adult Social Care (15)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (15)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (12)
- Via Children’s Social Care (11)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (7)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (6)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (6)
- Pushchair Accessible (5)
- Accessible bathroom (3)
- Private sector (4)
- Registered Charity (3)
- Public Sector (2)
- Social Enterprise (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
Communication aids and support available
Type of Educational Setting
Additional languages offered
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (2)
Able to assist with Medication?
- Yes (2)
Provides domestic services?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
- No (1)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.