Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
PeoplePlus Independent Living Services
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (14)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (13)
- Carers (12)
- People with an acquired brain injury (12)
- Older people (11)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (15)
- Via GP or Health Professional (15)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (15)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (12)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (10)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (6)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (5)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (5)
- Pushchair Accessible (5)
- Accessible bathroom (3)
- Private sector (4)
- Public Sector (2)
- Registered Charity (2)
- Social Enterprise (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
Communication aids and support available
Type of Educational Setting
Additional languages offered
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (2)
Able to assist with Medication?
- Yes (2)
Provides domestic services?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
- No (1)
Provides personal care?
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides a sitting service?
Can prepare food?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.