Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- Older people (7)
- People with dementia (7)
- People with mental health difficulties (7)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (5)
- Carers (3)
- Private sector (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (6)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (5)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (5)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (5)
- Hoisting Facilities (5)
- Accessible bathroom (3)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Communication aids and support available
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (3)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides personal care?
Able to assist with Medication?
How is the service provided?
Carers can use hoisting?
Additional languages offered
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.