Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Central Cheshire Buddy Scheme (CCBS)
Short Breaks for carers of children
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (13)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (12)
- People with an acquired brain injury (9)
- Carers (7)
- Older people (7)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Communication aids and support available
- Makaton (10)
- Use of symbols/pictures (9)
- Large Print Material (4)
- Translated Material (3)
- Hearing Loop (2)
How is the service provided?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (8)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (8)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (6)
- Hoisting Facilities (6)
- Accessible bathroom (5)
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
Facilities available at Care Home
- Garden (3)
- Designated smoking area (2)
- Ensuite rooms (2)
- Pets welcome (2)
- Shared computers with computer access (2)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides personal care?
- Yes (3)
Special diets catered for
Additional languages offered
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.