Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
PeoplePlus Independent Living Services
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (19)
- People with an acquired brain injury (18)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (18)
- Older people (15)
- People with dementia (14)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (19)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (16)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (15)
- Via Children’s Social Care (13)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (12)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (7)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (6)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (6)
- Pushchair Accessible (6)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (4)
Type of Educational Setting
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (3)
Able to assist with Medication?
- Yes (3)
Additional languages offered
Provides domestic services?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Can prepare food?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides a sitting service?
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Provides overnight support?
Facilities available at housing scheme
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.