Showing results 51 to 94 of 94
PeoplePlus Independent Living Services
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (62)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (60)
- Older people (55)
- People with dementia (49)
- People with an acquired brain injury (42)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (32)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (30)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (28)
- Accessible bathroom (23)
- Hoisting Facilities (23)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (29)
- Via GP or Health Professional (21)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (16)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (15)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (13)
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (24)
- Makaton (21)
- Large Print Material (13)
- Translated Material (6)
- Hearing Loop (5)
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (20)
Able to assist with Medication?
- Yes (20)
Can prepare food?
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides domestic services?
Provides a sitting service?
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides overnight support?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Special diets catered for
Additional languages offered
Suitable for bariatric?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Type of Educational Setting
Facilities available at housing scheme
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.