Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (9)
- People with mental health difficulties (7)
- Older people (5)
- People with an acquired brain injury (5)
- Carers (4)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (5)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (5)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (4)
- Hoisting Facilities (3)
- Pushchair Accessible (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
Is a referral required?
Additional languages offered
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.