Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
How is the service provided?
Show full list...
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (8)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (7)
- Carers (6)
- People with an acquired brain injury (6)
- Older people (5)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (4)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (4)
- Pushchair Accessible (4)
- Hoisting Facilities (3)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (3)
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Jobcentre Plus (3)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (3)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.