Showing results 1 to 50 of 63
Wishing Well Project
Education, Training and Skills
Choices Housing Association Limited
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (58)
- Older people (54)
- People with mental health difficulties (49)
- People with sensory impairment (44)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (41)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (22)
Carers can use hoisting?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (21)
- Via GP or Health Professional (16)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (11)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (11)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (10)
Can prepare food?
Provides domestic services?
Provides a sitting service?
Is a referral required?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (16)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (16)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (15)
- Accessible bathroom (14)
- Hoisting Facilities (12)
Provides overnight support?
How is the service provided?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (12)
- Makaton (9)
- Hearing Loop (7)
- Large Print Material (7)
- Translated Material (4)
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Facilities available at Care Home
Special diets catered for
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
Additional languages offered
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.