Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Cheshire East Youth Support Service - Participation Team
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with sensory impairment (16)
- People with mental health difficulties (15)
- People with physical disabilities (15)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (13)
- People with dementia (11)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (8)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (8)
- Via GP or Health Professional (7)
- Via Adult Social Care (6)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (6)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (7)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (7)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (5)
- Pushchair Accessible (5)
- Accessible bathroom (2)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (7)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
- Private sector (6)
- Registered Charity (4)
- Public Sector (3)
- Social Enterprise (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (6)
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides domestic services?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (3)
Communication aids and support available
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Type of Educational Setting
Additional languages offered
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.