Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (1)
Provides support to
- Minority Groups (2)
- People at risk of domestic abuse (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
- People with mental health difficulties (2)
Accessibility aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (2)
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.