Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (11)
- LGBT+ (10)
- Minority Groups (10)
- People at risk of domestic abuse (10)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (10)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (9)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (9)
- Via GP or Health Professional (9)
- Via Jobcentre Plus (9)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (9)
Is a referral required?
Type of Educational Setting
Communication aids and support available
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.