Order by: relevance
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Every day (1)
Provides support to
- People with challenging behaviour (8)
- People with mental health difficulties (8)
- People with sensory impairment (6)
- People with physical disabilities (5)
- Older people (3)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Show full list...
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible bathroom (3)
- Accessible Parking (3)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (3)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (3)
- Hoisting Facilities (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via GP or Health Professional (1)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (3)
Able to assist with Medication?
- Yes (3)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Communication aids and support available
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides a sitting service?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Additional languages offered
Provides personal care?
Can prepare food?
Is a referral required?
Carers can use hoisting?
- Yes - 2 carers (2)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.