Showing results 1 to 35 of 35
Everybody Sport & Recreation
Short Breaks for carers of children
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Cheshire East Youth Support Service - Participation Team
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (29)
- People with mental health difficulties (25)
- People with physical disabilities (23)
- Carers (22)
- People with challenging behaviour (21)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (21)
- Accessible Parking (20)
- Pushchair Accessible (18)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (16)
- Accessible bathroom (13)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (17)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (17)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (16)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (16)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (15)
Provides personal care?
Communication aids and support available
Provides domestic services?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Carers can use hoisting?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides overnight support?
Provides a sitting service?
- Yes (2)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (2)
Additional languages offered
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.