Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (4)
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (4)
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (3)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (3)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (3)
- Accessible bathroom (1)
- Hoisting Facilities (1)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
- People with sensory impairment (2)
- People with an acquired brain injury (1)
- People with challenging behaviour (1)
How is the service provided?
- Private sector (2)
Is a referral required?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (1)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Show full list...
Provides domestic services?
Special diets catered for
Communication aids and support available
Provides personal care?
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
- Rent (1)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.