Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Disability Information Bureau
Money and Benefits Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via College or post-16 provider (3)
- Via Youth Offending Team and/or Youth Prevention Team (3)
- Via Youth Support Service (3)
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
How is the service provided?
- Face to face (3)
Is a referral required?
- No (3)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- Carers (1)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (1)
- People with challenging behaviour (1)
- People with mental health difficulties (1)
- People with physical disabilities (1)
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.