Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Central Cheshire Buddy Scheme (CCBS)
Short Breaks for carers of children
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (6)
- Via GP or Health Professional (6)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (5)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (4)
- Via College or post-16 provider (4)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (7)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (5)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
- People with an acquired brain injury (3)
- People with physical disabilities (3)
How is the service provided?
Provides personal care?
- Yes (4)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.