Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Disability Information Bureau
Money and Benefits Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (5)
- Via Youth Offending Team and/or Youth Prevention Team (5)
How is the service provided?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with mental health difficulties (2)
- Carers (1)
- People with challenging behaviour (1)
- People with eating disorders (1)
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.