Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Cheshire East Youth Support Service - Participation Team
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (6)
- Via Children’s Social Care (6)
- Via Youth Offending Team and/or Youth Prevention Team (6)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.