Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Central Cheshire Buddy Scheme (CCBS)
Short Breaks for carers of children
Cheshire East Youth Support Service - Participation Team
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (5)
- Via Youth Offending Team and/or Youth Prevention Team (5)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with mental health difficulties (2)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
- People with sensory impairment (2)
- LGBT+ (1)
Communication aids and support available
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.