Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (6)
- Via Children’s Social Care (6)
- Via GP or Health Professional (6)
- Via Youth Offending Team and/or Youth Prevention Team (6)
- Via Early Years setting (5)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (2)
- Carers (1)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (1)
- People with challenging behaviour (1)
- People with eating disorders (1)
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.